Sales executives are the key point of contact between Store and its Customer: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. … demonstrating and presenting products. establishing new business. maintaining accurate records.
Day to day tasks involved :
- Working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions .
- Must be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our studio’s visual appearance in high standards .
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis .
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service .
- Build productive trust relationships with customers .
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design) .
- Helpful in generating high sales figures .
- Must be graduate .
- Must have experience of working in fashion retail store .
- Minimum Experience 2 – 3 year .
- Fast learner and passion for sales .
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach .
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations .
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques .
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking .
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs .
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data .
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations .
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results .
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams .
Expected CTC :
- 1.25 L (P.A.) ( No bar for deserving candidates )