We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented store manager to oversee daily operations at our store. As the store manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
Day to day task involves:
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Graduate Degree is required
- Candidate with a degree in MBA Retail Management
- 4 to 9 years of proven experiences
- Must have previously handled large fashion store
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Retail Store Operation
- People management
- Inventory Management
- Visual Merchandising
- Capable to get maximum output
- Optimum utilization of resources
- Planning for important dates, seasons to increase sales
- Strong in Bussiness and Profitable Analytics
- Striking control ( loss of inventory, theft, damage, cases error etc.)
- 3.5 to 5 LPA. (No bar for deserving candidates)